Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Love,  
You really want to know what love is? Well, it's really quite simple. It's kinda like... Gonna find my baby, gonna hold her tight, gonna grab some afternoon delight. My motto's always been "when it's right, it's right", why wait until the middle of a cold dark night? I love poetry, and a glass of scotch, and, of course, my friend Baxter. As I stated above,I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly...




Now on a more serious note, love is an emotion that has so many feelings and emotions tied up into one and it packs a punch. Up until last July I had never known what it meant outside a family setting. Last July I was introduced to the girl of my dreams. She is one of the sweetest, caring, and loving girl I have EVER met! Since last July she is all I think about. If I'm having a bad day and I'm depressed her smile, her eyes, heck even hearing her voice just makes me happy and makes everything ok. I would do anything for her and she would do anything for me. I guess I am starting to ramble but I guess what I am trying to get at is...
Love is you couldn't, and wouldn't want to imagine your life without that person.
I, well I love Jill ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment