Sunday, February 26, 2012

Life and Death

Well Nelson, I think you have succeeded in giving us the most vague topic you could possibly think of. However due to events that have happened over the past few days I have allot relativity speaking.  Last Friday February 24, 2012 I lost a friend who meant allot to me all because of a decision he made based off circumstances in his life. He made a bad decision and because of an unintentional mistake he lost his life. Maybe it is because I have been so blessed in my life when it comes to family and based on the fact that I have not had to deal with stressful home life and wondering if I was loved by family. What ever it is I just cant understand how or why you would mess with something that is so dangerous and if miss calculated you could die. I just don't understand. Its like putting a gun in your mouth, pulling the trigger and hoping that the gun is not loaded. Anyways I just want you all to know that I am especially grateful for my family, friends, and my amazing girlfriend. If any of you are having a rough time let me know and I'm here for you guys.
R.I.P. Jake I miss you and keep you and yours in my prayers.  Thanks for being an awesome kid and such a good friend. Love you man.  #NeverForgetOurFriendship

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, but i don't like the hashtag, it takes away emotion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for writing about something real in your life. I still regret having people write about life and death during a time that's so unfortunately real for many of you. I did give the assignment before Jake died, but still...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Joel Barish I'm sorry. Next time I will send my post off to you before I publish it to see if I have your approval.

    ReplyDelete