Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Ron Burgundy

Hello, my name is Ron Burgundy. I am a news reporter in the San Diego area. I don't really know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal. I have many leather bound books and get occasional visits from Merlin Olson. Anyways enough About that.. this is really about me and me innability to find a relationship. Now dont get me wrong Ive never had Problems getting the ladies, I have just had a hard time keeping them around. Until that one day when I stumbled upon The most beautiful women I had ever seen at Ricos suites and ties. I knew from the moment that I saw her that she was The woman that I was to wed. She proceeded to take my measurements for the new suite that I was in search of. While She Was taking my measurements we had a nice discussion on how big a deal I was. When she was finished I got down on one knee and asked the woman to marry me.

No comments:

Post a Comment